Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Cache

Well today was our first adventure. We decided to go and scout out a cache that was within walking distance to our house. This one cache turned into 2, since as we were marking off the one as found, we saw another that was just a short walk away.

The first one was at a small local park. Not really much
there but a small playground and some benches. We found this amazing tree with a hole in it...Kinda cool, huh? I kinda had a feeling it was there but I have to be honest, I really didn't feel like sticking my hand into a random hole. So I made hubby do it. Well I was right on and we found our very first cache!

So after we marked this one off our map, we saw that just a hop, jump and a skip away was another spot. We decided since it was really close by, we'd go ahead and snag, bag and tag it.

This one was at a library and it was also snuggled nicely inside a Myrtle Tree.

This one was fairly small about the size of a medicine pill bottle.

All in all, it was a very fun excursion and gave us both some great exercise. We can not wait for the next adventure.

~Kesara and Brody

0 comments:

Post a Comment