Sunday, September 12, 2010

Night-Time Cache

Tonight we snagged a cache that we had accidentally marked the first run. So I officially deleted the log and decided that we would go ahead and snag it since it's close-by and we just felt that it really needed to be done anyways.

I had really wanted to get this one because there was a
geocoin in there but we weren't quite quick enough to the cache and it had already been snagged. Oh well, that gives me more time to work on getting things set up so I can make up some swag bracelets for the caches. Plus, I want to make up a special page to post pictures of the geocoins that I get. This way I can always have a visual log of what I found before I send them on their way to to another location.

I wish I could post pictures from this cache but it was just a quick jaunt and it was
at night anyway. This was definitely a quickie cache. But I can at least show off the swag that I will using for trades.

These bracelets will be the same weave just in different colors. They are really quick to make so I can have a nice amount to have with me at all times. I hope to either make or have made personal coins that I can use as well. I really want to keep the quality of the swag at a higher standard and that way make it more fun for those who find the cache after us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment